McAfee is an advanced level cybersecurity solution that offers its users with award-winning protection from all the existing and emerging cyberthreats. For securing your devices with McAfee products, you first have to create and access your account. Using your McAfee account, you can manage your subscription, making it easy for updates, purchase a new subscription, etc. For account creation and McAfee login, you can follow the processes mentioned below. Carefully follow each process to avoid errors.
McAfee Account Creation Procedure
- First and foremost, access a web browser on your computing system. You can access any of the web browsers by clicking its icon from the desktop or system tray.
- After that, you have to type “home.mcafee.com” in the address bar of your browser. Carefully enter the URL and hit the Enter key.
- This will redirect you to the McAfee home page.
- In this window, you will get the “Account” option on the upper-right corner of the screen. Click this option to proceed further.
- Then, from the extended list of options, click the “Sign-In” tab to reach the McAfee Login window.
- From the right-hand side of the screen, press the “Register Now” tab to reach the McAfee account creation webpage.
- In the next window, you have to enter the necessary profile information needed for creating your account. The following is the information that you have to enter in their respective fields.
- First and Last Name
- Email Address- In the next field, you have to enter the email address that you want to associate with your McAfee account.
- Password- Then, create a new password for securing your McAfee account. The password you create must fulfill all the given specifications:
- It must contain 8 to 32 characters.
- Add at least one lower-case, one upper-case letter, one special character, and one number.
- Re-Enter Password- In the last field, you have to confirm the password by re-entering it. The password you enter must be exactly the same that you have created above.
- At last, you have to click the “I Agree” tab.
- This will successfully complete the account creation process. Next, you have to verify the account you have created.
- For this, McAfee will send you a verification code on your registered email address.
- Hence, open the mail that you have received. This mail will contain a verification link. Click the link to complete the process.
- This will successfully complete the account creation as well as the verification process.
- Firstly, launch a web browser on your system. For instance, Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Safari, etc.
- After that, move to the McAfee home products window. For this, you have to enter “home.mcafee.com” in the address bar and press the Enter key.
- In the next window, look at the top-right corner of the screen. From there, click the “My Account” option.
- Now, tap the “Sign In” option from the extended list.
- This will redirect you to the McAfee login window.
- In this window, you will get the login box on the left-hand side of the screen. Start the Mcafee Login process by entering the email address in the required tab. Make sure you enter the email address that is linked with your McAfee account.
- Afterwards, you have to enter the password that you have created for securing your McAfee account. Carefully enter the password as it is case-sensitive. Even a single mistake in the password will show you the login error.
- Once you are done with entering the credentials, you can save them on your system. Saving them will reduce the time of entering the credentials every time you sign in to your account. In order to save, you have to tick mark the “Remember Me” checkbox. This will directly take you to your account whenever you try to access it, without following the whole process.
However, McAfee suggests the users to leave the checkbox unmarked if they are using a shared computer. This is required to prevent your account from unauthorized access.
- At last, click the “Login” tab to conclude the McAfee login process.